Thursday, September 16, 2010

DIY- Do it Yourself, OR Do it Yodeling. Options are good.

 excuse the mess, this was the first week we moved in. 
These are just scrapbook paper i bought at a local dance store. I fastened them with glue dot-type stuff.
This is the scented drawer lining paper you can get at World Market. Yummy scents and cute designs. Bed, Bath and Beyond and even beyond have these, but the designs aren't as freaking awesome in my opinion:)
yerp.
This is our doorbell! It started out as a fake stone-type plastic surface. I used some old wallpaper a friend gave me (it was her grandmother's, and then just folded and taped onto the back. The good thing about using wallpaper is that it is thick and pliable for wrapping around things.
D put up the doorbell last week and it just looks beautimous!

2 comments:

Ready 4 Anything said...

I love the shelving paper! Great job Petie!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love the linings that you used!!!